Version 3 of the plugin is well underway. To get a preview of the new features, check out the development version available here.
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ADD YOUR WIDGETS AFTER UPGRADING!
* IMPROVEMENT: Widgets updated to use Widget API – you can now add multiple widgets
* NEW: “Limit” argument added to upcoming list and today’s events lists (both shortcode and widgets)
* New: “Style” argument added to upcoming list and today’s events lists (both shortcode and widgets)
* NEW: Updated styles and display classes (backwards compatible)
* NEW: Category class added to main calendar display to allow CSS to target by category
* IMPROVEMENT: Removed options to enable/disable upcoming lists and today’s events lists since they didn’t really do anything
* IMPROVEMENT: Rename “sept” link to “sep” for consistency
* IMPROVEMENT: Use “prepare” instead of “esc_sql”
* IMPROVEMENT: Fix image thumbnail display to use thumbnail size of image
* IMPROVEMENT: When filtering by category, the category key will now only display the filtered categories
To use the new expanded format, or to invoke the new default styles, you need to reset your CSS styles on the Options page