A new development version has been released today. The latest changes are highlighted in red.
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ADD YOUR WIDGETS AFTER UPGRADING FROM VERSION 2!
* NEW: Event admin list updated to WP format
* NEW: Bulk event delete, sort event list by category
* NEW: Widgets updated to use Widget API – you can now add multiple widgets
* NEW: “Limit” argument added to upcoming list and today’s events lists (both shortcode and widgets)
* NEW: “Style” argument added to upcoming list and today’s events lists (both shortcode and widgets)
* NEW: Featured event widget
* NEW: Updated styles and display classes (backwards compatible)
* NEW: Category class added to main calendar display to allow CSS to target by category
* IMPROVEMENT: Removed options to enable/disable upcoming lists and today’s events lists since they didn’t really do anything
* IMPROVEMENT: Rename “sept” link to “sep” for consistency
* IMPROVEMENT: Use “prepare” instead of “esc_sql”
* IMPROVEMENT: Fix image thumbnail display to use thumbnail size of image
* IMPROVEMENT: When filtering by category, the category key will now only display the filtered categories